Dr. Jawahar Shah, a homeopathic physician, lives and works in Mumbai, where he has been running a busy Homeopathic practice for over 36 years. He was active member of Education Committee which decides the education policy and manages 181 Under Graduate Institutions and 31 Post Graduate Colleges as a Member of Central Council of Homoeopathy (CCH), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India.
He teaches at various schools in India as well as internationally and is also actively involved in training assistants. Dr. Jawahar Shah has been the Director of Research at the Dr. Subodh Mehta Medical Centre, Mumbai since 1980 and was Director of the Child Guidance Clinic.
He is a Chairman of Course Planning Committee for Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS) Nasik for Fellowship & Certificate Course in Advanced Homeopathy.
Presently an Active Member of Research Committee of Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS) Nasik
- Dr. Jawahar Shah was conferred the Medscape Foundation Award for ‘Excellence in Homoeopathy’ for year 2012.
- Dr. Jawahar Shah, on behalf of Mind Technologies received the award for this project in the category of ‘Best Public Private Partnership Initiative’ at the eWorld Jury Choice Awards, August 2011.
- Awarded for excellence in Homoeopathy by Sonajirao Kshirsagar Homeopathic Medical College, Beed – M.S. on 23rd April, 2011 at Reminiscence – 2011
- Awarded for unparalleled contribution to Homoeopathy and Homoeopathic software development – Shri Rajarshi Chatrapati Shahu Memorial Homoeopathic conference, Kolhapur, June 2005
- Dr. Nigam’s award for excellence in Homoeopathic world awarded in April 2005
- Awarded for excellence in Homoeopathy by:
- The Director, Homoeopathy & Indian system of medicine
- Deputy Director, Homoeopathy & Indian system of medicine
- The President, Registration Council of Homoeopathic system of medicine
- Homoeopathic Medical Association of India on occasion of 250th birth anniversary of Hahnemann (founder of Homoeopathy) Govt. of Gujarat, India in April 2005.
- Homoeopathic doctors of Maharashtra award for excellent and unmatched contribution to the Homoeopathic world, October 2003
- Exemplary Service award in Homoeopathy at the International Homoeopathy Conference (8 – 9 Feb, 2003)
- Invited guest speaker by the European Council of Classical Homeopathy(ECCH) at St. Gallen, Switzerland, May 2001
- Winner of Dag Hammarskjold International Award for Alternative Medicine 1989, Switzerland